CPE Credits. Everybody needs them. Going to conferences is definitely expensive and time-consuming. Webinars are cheap or even free but can be at the most inconvenient times. Fortunately there is an answer.
Often people will email us to ask what the difference is between a standard KnowledgeLeader subscription and KLplus. The easy answer is that KLplus is an upgrade to a standard subscription that includes online, self-paced, on-demand training courses for CPE credit for an affordable cost.
Let’s break that down:
Online – These courses are 100% online and you never have to leave your chair to attend.
Self-Paced – Need to get up and go to a surprise meeting? No worries; pause the course and pick it up again later.
On-Demand – There is no course schedule because these courses are always available. Feel like taking a course at 2am? You can do that!
CPE Credit – Each course is accredited by NASBA for a number of credits according to the estimated length of the course.
AFFORDABLE – The entire catalog is available for just a small additional cost if you have a KnowledgeLeader subscription. Check our current pricing.
We have a great catalog with courses that are actually useful. Check out some of our more popular courses below!
- Documenting Processes and Internal Controls (KLplus CPE Course)
- Executive Certification: Understanding Section 302 of Sarbanes-Oxley (KLplus CPE Course)
- Internal Control Over Financial Reporting: Understanding Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley (KLplus CPE Course)
- Introduction to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (KLplus CPE Course)
- Cost Accounting Module 1: Cost Terms, Concepts and Classifications (KLplus CPE Course)