Everybody loves convenient ways to get CPE credits. Luckily, KnowledgeLeader subscribers have yet another way to keep the end-of-year CPE stress to a minimum!Read More
How to Maximize your Strategic Thinking for the Audit WorldRead More
Effective and attractive audit committee reporting is of paramount importance to any internal audit executive.
For the first time in a webinar format, this popular conference presentation showcases successful examples of audit reporting dashboards and other best practices that will help you convey information clearly. This session will cover:
- How to select report content
- What the Committee should expect and when they should expect it
- Benefits and examples of dashboards
- Reporting issues: How much is too much?
- How to report SOX results